Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well, it seems life got in the way again.

Friday night the concert went quite well. The kids were great: Light a Candle is a song everyone should know. I think the best song of the night was the one that the community choir sang with the kids though. It was definitely the one I had the most fun singing. Out choir performed better than I thought we would and everyone said how well we had done. All in all a good night, but not enough community carols were sung.

Kudos to Santa Claus. He did a fantastic job as always.

Saturday Teen night was quiet once again. I like it quiet, it's rather fun. First Savannah, Anthea, Lily, and I played Cranium then the four of us and Jethro played Careers. It's a game made in '71 by the Parker Brothers and it's actually quite fun.

1 comment:

Editor said...

Angel, you've won the Hepburn earrings on Shopalicious! Email me your mailing address so I can mail them out to you, my email is:
shopaliciousgirl[at]gmail[dot]com
Congrats, and Happy holidays!