Friday, December 7, 2007

Thursday, the day of rest.

Ahh, Thursday. It is always much appreciated after a long Wednesday. There is nothing on the calendar and Jer has fire practice. What can be better than a whole day to yourself.

I started the day by finishing the scarf I'm knitting for my dad...well I ran out of wool, it's almost the same thing.

After knitting time was over I went for a walk around the point. The view always surprises me anew each time I go out there. It was just me, my camera, and some birds.










Along the way I stopped to admire Gordon's tribute to Jerry Pethick. It's a beautiful piece. He built it on the site of Jerry's studio, using wood from the old building.

I generally wasted the rest of the day, except for starting a poster for the Recreation Mt. Washington day in January. I received a call from Bonita this afternoon: she's going to be away, so I'm mostly organizing it now.











10221

No comments: