Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Christmas this year was great. Christmas eve Jer and I went to my folks' house and hung out, ate, and played games. We opened the family game from under the tree. The game was great, you get to be a spy from: Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, or the States. I was Italian: Rosita. My dad won. After much laughter, watching of the animated Grinch, and Christmas story time, Jer headed back to his house.

I slept on the couch, it was terrible! Well worth it though, I was up bright and early for stockings. My parents and I opened our stockings, then presents. We made a BIG mess on the floor: the pile was about three feet high. My cat, Missy crawled in the biggest box and didn't get out, even though my other cat really wanted to get in, poor Flopsy.





Jer came for the end of presents. Finally I can stop hiding his quilt from him. He was really happy with it. I made him wait until the end to open it, I think the wait was more exciting for me than him.

After a huge dinner, we played some more games. Everyone bailed on me in the first game and we ended up playing Pick up Sticks. I know, I know, it sounds lame, but it's actually quite engaging once you get into it.

No comments: