Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Today is brought to you by the word Looooong...

Phew, today was a tough one. I had to be at Room-to-Grow to supervise Teen Tutoring at 9:30AM, next comes quilting, and finally, choir. All of this takes me from 9:30AM to 9:30PM. That is one heck of a day.

Teen Tutoring was a washout today, I was all alone. Teen Tutoring used to be huge when I went. What could be better than a day off from commuting and school? Now, if I'm lucky two kids show up. Ah, well, there's always next week.

Quilting was a total blast! I got my quilt layered and I'm ready to quilt. Rachelle was supposed to go though, and she didn't make it. I hope she comes next week.

And last but not least, choir. Things were a little shaky tonight, well they went alright, but with our concert next week, it was a definitely an eye opener.

Stupid hot tub isn't working. It turned off randomly last night. Before it turned off water was getting warm though! We will find an electrician and it will work soon.

No comments: