Friday, December 28, 2007

Town Day

Town was strange yesterday: half the stores were closed, and the others were packed. Future shop was scary! The line was halfway to the back of the appliance section. It was a mob scene. Jer got in line while I talked to a friend for a few minutes. I think I stood in line for about 10 seconds with him before we bailed.

We started at the bottom of 5th and wandered our way up one side and down the other. It was a pleasant morning. We found some sales, bought some clothes, well, I bought more than he did. Unfortunately the store with the boots I fell in love with last week was one of the closed ones.

I ran into my aunt and cousin in Winners. They finally got to meet Jer, apparently my aunt has heard a lot about him. Here's to family gossip. ;o)

We almost decided to stay overnight in town to see a movie, but changed our minds and came home instead. A quiet evening was just what we both needed after a hectic town day.

No comments: