Friday, December 21, 2007

Party #2 (I skipped party #1)

The party at the hall last night was fun. I expected to recognize everyone there, but there were a few unfamiliar faces in amongst the crowd. One turned out to be Rachelle's mum, she seems very cool, I hope I get a chance to talk to her a little more tonight.

The cooks did a great job with the food, lots of vegetarian which isn't always the case. Here's to dinner anarchy! ;o)

Congratulations to the medal winners. It's great that Hornby has such dedicated volunteers; they're a credit to our community.

Parties organized by people other than your usual crowd always generate unexpected conversations with people you make not talk to often. It makes for a good evening.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tonight in the next holiday party on my list.

No comments: