Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Well, it's been a few days. Things have been nuts. I'm not really sure what I did on Tuesday (no entry in my calendar), but on Wednesday was quilting all afternoon and then choir.

Things seemed a little shaking, considering our performance is tonight. Eeek. We redeemed ourselves a little Thursday night with an extra practice though.

Thursday was town all day for Christmas shopping and some school/work related appointments. I blew through almost my entire shopping list except for two people and I know what I'm getting them, plus the gifts are on Hornby.

Not only did I get most of my Christmas shopping done I've also figured out what I'm doing school wise. I'm going to take a few online courses just for fun in January and then I'm going to enroll in the Fine Art and Design program at North Island College. I'll do the two year diploma program and possible the extra two years through Emily Carr and NIC.

I'm very excited. I think I've figured it all out.

No comments: