Saturday, January 5, 2008

Newness, sickness, and happiness

Unfortunately I've been sick for three or four days, but luckily I was well enough to have my first day at my NEW JOB!

I've started working for the Festival Society. Mostly doing organizational, admin stuff. The filing is quite out of whack. Later when it gets closer to festival time I will get to do some advertising stuff. I'm very stoked about that, I think I want to go into graphic design, probably in the advertising sector. The first day went well, not terribly exciting, but good.

As of today Jer and I have been dating for a year. It's been a good year. If you had told me last year that this is where I'd be today I don't think I would have believed you, but here I am. Life is good. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

No comments: