Monday, April 14, 2008

Inspiration strikes again.

Last Sunday I spent a the last few hours needed to get my dad's logo dialed. He is so happy with it. It's his third iteration of his logo, he didn't even use the last one because he didn't like it. I think he's going to stick with this one for a long time.


I'm not sure about the water, you lose part of the logo when it's small because of the shadows in the waves. I like how it looks like stained glass and it looks awesome without the water. All in all I'm quite pleased with it.



On top of designing my dad's logo I got into the Art Program at North Island College for September. I was pretty sure I was going to get it, but I got my letter a few days ago. I'm really excited to be going back to school. Go figure, eh. I never thought I'd be glad to get back to school, but this time it's something I'm really interested in. I just hope that the good looking Art History is being run this year and not next year. There's one I really, really don't want to take and the other one looks super interesting. The courses were supposed to be posted on the 11th, but still nothing. Bah.

No comments: