Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello Again

Wow, it's been a long, looooong time. Life has been rather crazy, but boring at the same time.

I went to the preschool fashion show on Sunday. My charming date was Savannah. This is the first one I've been to since the one I was in when I gradded...I think. There were some very nice clothes. Lots and lots of super cute sun dresses. The models did well. Unfortunately there were no men. :o( Matt and Anthea did a salsa number somewhere in there. There were doing awesome, until the music just stopped on them. Good job guys!

The biggest thing that's happened though is my "auntie" Joanne's death. She died on May 27th. There were three families that have spent every New Years together for as long as I can remember. The parents were friends before they were parents. We were eachother's adoptive families. I'd like to honour my honourary aunt here. We loved you Auntie Joanne. We'll miss you.

Her celebration of life was really tough. My "cousin" spoke about her family being out East and us becoming her family. That was really hard. The barbecue the night before was fun. Played some wii and hung out with my cousins and some of their friends.


I love you guys!

No comments: