Monday, February 11, 2008

Surprise

I went for a ride today. I've ridden three times since like March and it didn't go so well. The first one I fell, bad. The second one I was terrified and it wasn't a good ride. The third one I felt sick and actually had to ride out.

It went well today though. At first I wasn't happy and I was scared and unhappy, but it got a bit better. By the end, I actually liked it. The new part of Watertower is still really bumpy and soft, not good when you're scared.

I'm very proud of myself for riding through the water. I don't like water! Well, not when I'm riding anyway, but I did it! I sat there looking at it for quite a long time before I just stopped thinking and let go.

It's still going to take time for me to let go enough to feel like I'm enjoying riding again, but I have hope that it'll come now.

No comments: