Sunday, February 10, 2008

Social Climbers go Wild

The majority of the Social Climbers just left. We had them over for dinner, even Liz was up. I was worried that there would be a bunch of pressure to get riding again. There was a little pressure, but mostly a lot of understanding. The understanding works way, way, way better if you're trying to get me to do something.

I have to say I wasn't looking forward to tonight as much as I usually would because I've had a bit of a long, tiring week. Early town mornings and dealing with a "new" car. I had one mechanic tell me it wasn't worth it for me to fix my car and wouldn't do the work. I took it to another garage and they, not only fixed it, they told me that some things were fine that I was told needed to be fixed before.

Anyway, back to the party. We had Liz, Elaine, Sara, Jules, Elisa, Gayel, and Amanda. There was wine, brandy, and Apple/Pear juice. We had so much fun! I miss hangin' out with them, I definitly need to get out riding with them again. I will when I'm not working Thursday mornings anymore.

No comments: